Vermont Real Estate Today (VRET) provides a variety of information about home ownership, home buying and selling, real estate market trends, and advocacy issues related to home ownership in Vermont.
VRET welcomes the submission of articles that are comprehensive, informative, and relevant to the topic of home ownership.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to): home ownership, home maintenance, do-it-yourself projects, home improvement, home buying and selling, taxes, financing, energy efficiency, home technology, and more.
- Well-written and high-quality original article related to the topics mentioned above
- Articles that reflect the tone of the VRET website
- Short author bio (1-2 sentence)
- Articles that do not include multiple links and are not intended as a link-building tool
- Proper attribution of data, quotations and any third-party content referenced in the article
- Images must be uploaded to VRET image library (a link and instructions will be emailed to authors)
- Articles should not be self-promotional. Self (business) promotion can be included in your brief bio
- Articles cannot be duplicated on other websites. Authors are welcome to share links to their articles on the VRET website
- VRET reserves the right to refuse articles, and to edit or adapt content as we see fit
- VRET does not offer payment for articles included on its website
Submit Your Article
For questions, or to submit an article, please contact Mary Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not submit images via email. If you have images to accompany your article, we will send you a link to upload your images to our media library.